2/09/2005

*Sung to the old tune of the same name* No Turning Back, No Turning Back!

Well as of today my time at Westside is officially numbered. Yesterday I met with the Elders and later the Staff and we informed them of the news of our intentions to plant a church in Wallingford (see http://chriscochran.blogspot.com/2005/01/wallingford-here-we-come.html for more information). This means that it is now public knowlege that we are planting and will be leaving Westside at the end of March. That is only a little over 6 weeks away! To be completely honest I have absolutely no clue what God is going to do in that time. But I am confident that he will provide. He always does. Today I am meeting with Dan Johnson of the NLA and Rick Enloe to discuss some church plant stuff. We'll see what happens. I am excited to meet Rick as he has been someone I respect very much since I was in High School. I will write more when I have met with them.

If you are reading this it is because you are part of a fairly select group of people that know of this blog. I would like to ask you to PRAY then for my family and myself. We will need those prayers more than anything!

I'm off.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home